I want him to call not text
but they never do, too afraid.
– MOST WOMEN
This is the longest book in the Series and the first one written! Why? Because the phone is where most men fuck the duck! Call don’t text. Manly voice is mandatory. Don’t answer the phone. Don’t agree to confirm.
Prepare, rehearse, practice. Bank robbers rehearse. Actors rehearse. Astronauts rehearse. Seal Team Six rehearses. But most guys refuse to rehearse. Video yourself rehearsing! What you see is what she hears! She can literally hear hunched up posture or erect confident stance.
Suggest simple easy dates. Don’t give her choices. It’s much easier for her to say yes.
This is a memory aide because it rhymes. Be the man with a plan! Plan ABC and D. Plan A is simple and easy-to-say-yes-to such as Starbucks just down the street from her office at 2 on Tuesday. Plan B is the same except for a different day or time. Plan C is she can’t make it for A or B so you say, “Ok, we’ll work something out for next week. I’ll call you Monday afternoon.” Plan D is what you shift to if she’s negative.
Make your voice sensual and friendly. If you are only friendly you go into the friend category!
When you leave a message! Keep it simple, like this:
“Hi Debbie, it’s Don Steele . . . from Renee’s wedding . . . I called about that coffee . . . I’m easiest to catch here on my cell . . . or at work after 10 before 3 . . . office number is 562-696-6969, once more 5 6 2- 6 9 6 – 6 9 6 9 . . . Talk with you later.”
Never call after 8:30 PM! Never call her at work before 10! On Mondays, wait until 2 pm.
These are ALL deal breakers. Read them. Don’t break the deal!
- Blocking your number.
- Not leaving a message.
- Calling too soon after you get her number.
- Waiting too long to call after you get her number.
- Calling at the wrong time of day.
- Calling on the wrong day.
- Leaving a message that is unwise.
- Making a date with voice mail.
- Calling a second time.
- Not having a goal.
- Not having Plan A, B, C and D.
- No warm up or rehearsal.
- Not ensuring she remembers you.
- Not noticing her reaction to you.
- Not speaking with the voice of a Man.
- Talking too fast or too slow.
- Not talking enough.
- Talking too much.
- Not listening/hearing.
- Asking questions.
- Dodging her questions or worse lying!
- Talking too long.
- Answering if she calls you first.
- Calling or answering on a weekend.
- Your message ends with, “Call me.”