Members of the Steel Balls Discussion Group will be invited to participate in Assertiveness Training with Don and the T-Babes via Skype in the near future.
Get the Books Now, Read Them Now!
You will be asked to hold these two books up so we can see you own them when we begin the Skype session.
Your Bill of Assertive Rights
- “You have the right to judge your own behavior, thoughts and emotions, and to take the responsibility for their initiation and consequences upon yourself.”
- “You have the right to offer no reasons or excuses for justifying your behavior.”
- “You have the right to judge if you are responsible for finding solutions to other people’s problems.”
- “You have the right to change your mind.”
- “You have the right to make mistakes – and be responsible for them.”
- “You have the right to say, ‘I don’t know’.”
- “You have the right to be independent of the goodwill of others before coping with them.”
- “You have the right to be illogical in making decisions.”
- “You have the right to say, ‘I don’t understand’.”
- “You have the right to say, ‘I don’t care’.”
Assertiveness often gets you what you want. It does not guarantee it. However, it does prevent others from manipulating you even if you don’t get what you want!
Being assertive ensures you retain your self respect at a minimum, usually your self respect rises immediately and powerfully!
In her eyes, your desirability as well as her respect for you sometimes shoots thru the roof, dramatically!
Assertiveness Training does not exist any longer because it was overrun by con artists, motivational speakers who know nothing as well as angry, very angry women “teachers” ( they were all teaching AGGRESSION not assertiveness – and that killed it ).